Below are the term and conditions that we offer for crafters selling on Danann Crafts. Registering as a crafter means you agree to these conditions.
- Its is FREE for any maker or crafter to join our website.
- We have no charge or limit on products your wishing to your shop.
- We do not freeze crafters out of their stores unless we feel you do not make or design the items yourself.
- All makers & crafters must be based on the Island of Ireland, and this will need verified.
- We take 10% commission from the sale price of your product, once item is sold. We cover all PayPal fees, and other money transfer fees, so you don’t need to worry about them.
- If you have provided a PayPal email, we aim to provide pay-outs at least once a week for items that have been sold. If no PayPal address is provided we will be in contact to gain payment information, if an item of yours is sold. We would look to have this paid out within 28 days of sale.
- We aim to provide every crafter with equal opportunity for promotion on our front page and Facebook page, through images, blogs and various promotions.
We work closely with all crafters on our marketplace as our main aim is to promote and sell all products that have been handmade in Ireland. We want our marketplace to be the main platform that all true crafters from across the island of Ireland can use and sell from.
We ask that you provide a tracking number for any shipment you make. This will be a requirement in the future, so best get in the habit now.
For further information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can arrange to chat via phone, or Zoom, if it is easier, to give you more information or help. Just let us know what suits best.
Come join us and the enjoy the craic with the rest of our talented crafters.